This document is a legal agreement (the 'Agreement') between you the user (the 'Licensee' or 'I') and Web Tracking Services LLC, a South Carolina Limited Liability Company, ('Web Tracking Services'), which contains the terms and conditions (the 'terms') that must be complied with if you use the Web-Stat service ('Service').
I agree to the following terms and conditions for the execution of this agreement.
- The Web-Stat Service is provided on an as is, as available basis. I understand that no warrantees, expressed or implied, are made with respect to this service or any information or software therein. Web Tracking Services does not in any way provide reimbursement for losses of income due to disruption of service by Web Tracking Services or its providers. Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall Web Tracking Services, its officers, agents or anyone else involved in creating, producing or distributing the Web-Stat service be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of or inability to use the Web-Stat service; or that results from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files, errors, defects, delays in operation or transmission, or any failure of performance, whether or not limited to acts of God or nature, communication failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to Web Tracking Services records, programs or services.
- This agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of South Carolina, without reference to conflicts of laws principles. In addition, this agreement will not be governed or interpreted in any way by referring to any law based on the Uniform Computer Information Transactions Act (UCITA), even if that law has been adopted in South Carolina, and the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is hereby excluded. Any dispute under this agreement shall be litigated exclusively in the state or federal courts in Charleston, South Carolina.
- I agree to use my service in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws. In the event that this account(s) is not used in accordance with all applicable laws including (but not limited to) local, state or federal laws, Web Tracking Services reserves the right to cooperate with all or any law enforcement agencies.
- I agree that Web Tracking Services and/or its licensors own all right, title, interest, and intellectual property rights in and to the Web-Stat product and in all patents, trademarks, trade names, inventions, copyrights, know how and trade secrets, and any related applications or extensions, relating to the design, manufacture, operation or service of the Web-Stat service.
- If any one or more paragraphs or portions of these Terms and Conditions are found to be unenforceable or invalid, all other paragraphs and portions shall remain enforceable and valid.
- Non-enforcement of any section of these Terms and Conditions does not constitute consent. Web Tracking Services reserves the right to enforce these Terms and Conditions at its sole discretion.
- All Web-Stat accounts are subject to monthly traffic limits. In the event that your account reaches its limit, traffic analysis will be suspended for the current month and resume on the first day of the following month. The traffic limit for an account can be increased if necessary from the Control Panel. For information, the base traffic limit for all accounts is right now of 100,000 page views per month. That limit is subject to change as seen fit by Web Tracking Services.
- I will have access to the Web-Stat Support staff through this form to obtain support for my Web-Stat service.
- Contact Information : If you desire to contact Web Tracking Services, LLC for any reason, please email us or write to: Web Tracking Services, LLC, 1670 Springdale Plaza, Unit 9 - Suite 270, Camden, SC 29020, USA
- My free trial will include all available Web-Stat options and run for 30 days. At the end of this period it will be disabled automatically unless I decide to make my account permanent by registering it.
- I am entitled to a 100% money back guarantee, within the first 30 days of my initial purchase, if I am not totally satisfied with my Web-Stat account.
- If I chose to pay for my account monthly I will automatically be billed on the last day of each month and I will continue to be billed for this service until I notify Web Tracking Services to cancel my account.
- To cancel my Web-Stat account, I must notify Web Tracking Services in writing at least two (2) business days before the next recurring billing event. All cancellation requests must be sent via this form. Cancellation will be confirmed by Web Tracking Services within 24 hours of the cancellation request being received. Web Tracking Services DOES NOT REFUND PRORATED FEES FOR UNUSED OR CANCELLED SERVICE.
If your account is being paid for via monthly Paypal charges, the procedure is a bit different : you need to first cancel your subscription from the Paypal web site. As soon as this is done, Paypal will send us a message which will automatically cause the cancellation of your account. The cancellation will then be confirmed by Web Tracking Services within 24 hours. Web Tracking Services DOES NOT REFUND PRORATED FEES FOR UNUSED OR CANCELLED SERVICE.
- Credit card payment: If I choose to pay for my Web-Stat account by credit card, I grant Web Tracking Services the right to charge payments to that card, on the last day of each month (if I chose to pay for my account monthly), or immediately (if I chose to purchase a one-time subscription). I further agree not to challenge or dispute any charge representing my account's payments. Additionally, I agree to provide Web Tracking Services with any updates to my credit card information, as they become known to me.
- I agree that Web Tracking Services reserves the right to suspend access to service(s) for my account(s) upon any indication of payment problems, including (but not limited to) delinquent payments or rejection of any credit card charges. Suspension of access does not relieve me of my payment obligations.
- Failure to use my Web-Stat account(s) does not relieve me of my payment obligations.
- I agree that I am responsible for the payment of any penalties and/or finance charges (1.5% on all outstanding balances over thirty (30) days past due). In addition, I agree that I am responsible for the payment of any collections, attorney or other legal fees associated with the collection of past due balances.
FREE TRIALS ONLY
PAYING ACCOUNTS ONLY