Upgrade Your Tracker
and get access to our full suite of stats and reports
Upgrading costs just $9.50 per month. It will give you access to the following features:
- Make sure that your site is always up and running:Is your site always up and does it load quickly? We can answer that question and alert you immediately via email or text if we detect a problem. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, every 15 minutes, our server will attempt to connect to your site. If it succeeds it will record the time it took to establish the connection. If it fails, it will immediately send you an alert email (or text). The connection data is then collected over time and presented in additional reports.example 1 | example 2 | more on uptime monitoring
- Get 1,000 lines of individual visitors history:With Web-Stat PREMIUM you get to keep your detailed traffic log files 10 times longer than what is available on basic accounts.
- Observe visitor's behavior inside your site:Basic Web-Stat allows you to monitor the traffic that reaches your site from the outside. With Web-Stat Premium you go further and follow your visitors inside your site to see what they do, what pages they go to, how long they stay on each page and where they leave your site from.
Bounce rates:Is your site good at retaining visitors? How many of them leave after seeing just one page? What is the quality of the traffic sent to your site by your referrers and marketing campaigns? The bounce rate is a key metric that will answer these questions for you.
example 1 | example 2 | more on bounce rates
Page views:follow the evolution of your number of page views over time, see what pages are most popular and how long visitors spend on each page.
example 1 | example 2 | more on page views
Click-Path analysis for individual visitors:look at your last 1,000 visitors, and find out exactly what each one of them did inside your site.
Average behavior of site's visitor:this report shows you in percentage terms where your visitors enter your site, where they go to from any given page, and from which page they leave your site.
example | more on average click-paths
Time on site:See how long visitors stay on your site as a whole, as well as on individual pages. This metric measures the exact time spent actively looking at your pages, not just how long your site was opened in someone's browser.
example 1 | more on time-on-site
- Bounce rates:Is your site good at retaining visitors? How many of them leave after seeing just one page? What is the quality of the traffic sent to your site by your referrers and marketing campaigns? The bounce rate is a key metric that will answer these questions for you.
- Track conversions and return on investment:Conversion tracking will tell you how effective each one of your referrers is in generating conversions to designated 'target pages'.
If you advertise your site, we will keep track of the conversions for you automatically, you will then be able to use this data to calculate your exact return on investment (ROI) for every single one of your ads including Adwords, Yahoo, or any other referrer that you work with.example | more on conversions